Furnace Repair in Cottonwood
Is your furnace or heating equipment no longer providing warm indoor temperatures and you need furnace repair, Cottonwood residents? You’ve come to the right place when you call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating. For more than 20 years, we have been providing unmatched heating services to residential and commercial HVAC owners in Cottonwood, Arizona. We are a family-run business that believe repeat customers are earned through friendly service, fair prices, and quality products and services. Our technicians are highly trained and qualified to handle any heating situation you’re experiencing and we are fully licensed. Whether you need Cottonwood heating repair, maintenance, or replacement parts or services, we will be at your door right away. We are standing by to take your call.
HVAC Replacement Cottonwood Arizona
Winter can be chilly in Cottonwood, Arizona, so when you need HVAC replacement in Cottonwood, call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating right away. Our installation professionals will assess your current square footage, heating needs, and budget in order to fit you with the right heating system for your home or business. We can properly install energy efficient units and parts so that you can not only be comfortable with your indoor temperatures, you can also save up to 20% on your energy bills! Our heating replacement services coupled with our regularly scheduled maintenance will ensure your system will be working for you for many years to come. Call us if you need Cottonwood AZ heating services and we’ll take care of your indoor comfort needs.
Service at Your Convenience – Backed Up by the Best Policies and Guarantees in the Industry
Yavapai Plumbing and Heating Has Your Back! Their experienced and certified technicians know the best products and use the most up-to-date techniques for Furnace repair and installation.
Below are some of what you want to look for when it comes to using a Furnace to heat your home! The breadth of product knowledge and the necessary training to install the product that matches your need is critical.
Size Matters — a lot:
- The furnace’s specifications should fit your needs. A furnace that’s too small won’t keep your home comfortable during extremely-cold weather.
- In most homes the furnace was installed over sized too prevent this from happening.
- A furnace that is over sized is also over priced. It will cycle off and on far to often wearing out the components and wasting energy.
- One also must be certain that the ducts in your home are matched correctly to the size of the unit and more specifically to the fan speed of the unit.
Efficiency Matters — a lot:
- Efficiency is measured by the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) and it is calculated as a percentage
- Simply put, an 80% AFUE furnace allows 20% of the heat generated to leave your house up the chimney. That is lost money and lost energy.
- The lowest efficiency allowed by law is 78% Furnace. And for the past 20 years 9 out of 10 companies have been installing only 80% efficient furnaces for home heating purposes
- And a higher AFUE is another way to Go Green, you are helping yourself and the environment.
Reliability Matters — a lot:
- When a furnace fails 75% of the failures are significant repairs
- Over 50% of the 75% broke down completely
- You need to know the reliability of the model you choose.
- What the failure rate is can add significantly to the total cost of ownership
Should You Repair or Replace?
- Improved efficiency of most new furnaces could justify Replacing. Especially, if a key component such as the heat exchanger or control module failed.
- You are also probably better off replacing the furnace, if the unit is more than 2/3rds of the way through its expected life span. Which on average is 15 years
- If it is a minor repair and the unit is still young then a repair is called for.
- Trust Yavapai Plumbing & Heating to give you a staright answer regarding these tough decisions.
If You Need Furnace Repair or Replacement
24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
Insist on Our Certified and Trained Staff
Call Us Today: 928-277-0325