Heater Repairs in Chino Valley
In the 20 years we’ve been doing business in Chino Valley, Yavapai Plumbing & Heating has provided the best heating services Chino Valley residents have come to expect. Our technicians have experience with both commercial and residential heating equipment and there is no brand or model we can’t service and repair. We promptly respond to service calls and can make same-day appointments when necessary. As a family-owned business, we believe in treating all of our customers like family and provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. By hiring Yavapai Plumbing & Heating, you’re trusting a company that has never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). If you’re looking for unbeatable Chino Valley heater repair, call us today.
Chino Valley Furnace Service & Installation
Stop wasting money on a furnace that is losing efficiency every year and call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating for furnace installation services in Chino Valley, AZ. Our NATE or EPA certified technicians will return your home or office to comfortable indoor temperatures with a new heating unit. We can also help you save money on your energy bills by properly installing equipment and systems with high efficiency ratings. We work hard to keep your system running optimally throughout the winter season by providing regularly scheduled maintenance services and quickly respond to any repair requests. If you want the best Chino Valley heating repair, replacement, or maintenance services, give Yavapai Plumbing & Heating a call today. We are standing by to help keep you warm.
Troubleshooting Your Heater
When you’re heater starts having issues it’s hard not to panic. If you have done frequent maintenance on your heater and have had regular tune-ups by a Chino Valley HVAC technician, then it can be even more baffling why you are not getting the comfort you deserve. Below are some common issues and possible reasons why these issues occur.
- Noisy furnace – A high pitched squeal can indicate a slipping belt or the motor or shaft bearings need lubrication. A low pitched rumbling noise can indicate an improperly adjusted ignition, or dirty gas burners. A clicking noise may indicate that there is condensation and moisture in the ignition area.
- Furnace doesn’t turn off – This can be caused by a thermostat that isn’t functioning properly or a faulty fan limit control switch on the furnace itself.
- Furnace won’t turn on – This may indicate an electrical problem within the furnace or thermostat, a tripped breaker, or a fuse has blown.
Heater Maintenance Checklist
Decrease the number of times you’ll have to search for heating Chino Valley and increase the lifespan and efficiency of your heater. Our heater maintenance checklist is thorough and complete. Here are some examples of what is included on our maintenance checklist when we inspect and tune-up your heater:
- Air filter – clean and replace when needed
- Thermostat – make sure it’s clean and calibrated
- Heat Exchanger – visually inspect for cracks and signs of wear
- Fan switch – check it to make sure it works and is properly adjusted
- Gas Burners – inspect to make sure they are clean
- Pilot and pilot assembly – check to make sure it’s clean and properly adjusted
- Gas line – inspecting for dangerous leaks
- Lubrication – making sure all parts are properly lubricated
Signs It’s Time for Heater Repair
If your system has been having issues, and you suspect it’s time for Chino Valley HVAC or furnace repair, we urge you to call sooner rather than later. The following are signs that your heating system is in need of repair:
- There had been a sudden spike in your heating bills
- The system is emitting abnormal odors or noises
- The system doesn’t heat your home sufficiently or evenly
- The system is inefficient
- The system doesn’t respond when the thermostat setting is adjusted
If you’re experiencing any of these furnace or HVAC issues, give us a call. The issue will only get worse with time, so it’s best not to wait.
Energy Efficient Furnaces and AFUE Ratings
Are you looking for ways to save on your utility costs for heating, Chino Valley residents? If so, we can help. The best way to save on your heating costs is to have an energy efficient furnace or heating system installed. Heating system’s energy efficiency ratings are described in their AFUE – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. The AFUE is a measurement of how efficient the heating system is when it converts energy from the fuel it uses to heat. This is evaluated over the course of a year. Currently, the minimum allowed AFUE rating for a non-condensing fossil-fueled, warm-air furnace is 78% (*except those manufactured specifically for use in mobile homes). An energy efficient furnace or heating system is considered to have an AFUE of 90% to 98.5%. With a more efficient system, you will save a significant amount on heating costs, quickly making up for the cost to upgrade. Contact us to learn more.
Service at Your Convenience – Backed Up by the Best Policies and Guarantees in the Industry
Yavapai Plumbing and Heating Has Your Back! Their experienced and certified technicians know the best products and use the most up-to-date techniques for Furnace repair and installation.
Below are some of what you want to look for when it comes to using a Furnace to heat your home! The breadth of product knowledge and the necessary training to install the product that matches your need is critical.
Size Matters — a lot:
- The furnace’s specifications should fit your needs. A furnace that’s too small won’t keep your home comfortable during extremely-cold weather.
- In most homes the furnace was installed over sized too prevent this from happening.
- A furnace that is over sized is also over priced. It will cycle off and on far to often wearing out the components and wasting energy.
- One also must be certain that the ducts in your home are matched correctly to the size of the unit and more specifically to the fan speed of the unit.
Efficiency Matters — a lot:
- Efficiency is measured by the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) and it is calculated as a percentage
- Simply put, an 80% AFUE furnace allows 20% of the heat generated to leave your house up the chimney. That is lost money and lost energy.
- The lowest efficiency allowed by law is 78% Furnace. And for the past 20 years 9 out of 10 companies have been installing only 80% efficient furnaces for home heating purposes
- And a higher AFUE is another way to Go Green, you are helping yourself and the environment.
Reliability Matters — a lot:
- When a furnace fails 75% of the failures are significant repairs
- Over 50% of the 75% broke down completely
- You need to know the reliability of the model you choose.
- What the failure rate is can add significantly to the total cost of ownership
Should You Repair or Replace?
- Improved efficiency of most new furnaces could justify Replacing. Especially, if a key component such as the heat exchanger or control module failed.
- You are also probably better off replacing the furnace, if the unit is more than 2/3rds of the way through its expected life span. Which on average is 15 years
- If it is a minor repair and the unit is still young then a repair is called for.
- Trust Yavapai Plumbing & Heating to give you a staright answer regarding these tough decisions.
If You Need Furnace Repair or Replacement
24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
Insist on Our Certified and Trained Staff
Call Us Today: 928-277-0325