Sedona Furnace Installation Company
Do you need furnace installation, Sedona? Don’t waste another minute in a cold house or business, call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating right away and get your new heating system installed today. Heating equipment that hasn’t been replaced in the past 10-15 years is most likely reaching the end of its optimal life and is losing efficiency with each year of use. We have more than 20 years of experiencing installing high quality heating equipment for both residential and commercial capacities and can even install geothermal systems. We understand winter nights can get chilly in Sedona, which is why we work quickly to get your Sedona heating repair, replacement, or maintenance request fulfilled as soon as possible. Ask us about our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Heater Repair Sedona AZ
If you want professional, reliable, and affordable heating services in Sedona, call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating. For more than 20 years, our family-run business has been serving the residential and commercial heating needs of our friends and neighbors in the Sedona area, and we look forward to making you a life-long customer. We believe our friendly staff that provides knowledgeable, quality HVAC products and services is what sets us apart from our competitors. We also treat each customer like family and offer fair and competitive prices on all services. No matter what brand or model of heating system you’re currently utilizing, our NATE certified technicians can assess, diagnose, and make repairs on all units. For the best Sedona Arizona furnace repair services, call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating at the first sign of disrepair.
Service at Your Convenience – Backed Up by the Best Policies and Guarantees in the Industry
Yavapai Plumbing and Heating Has Your Back! Their experienced and certified technicians know the best products and use the most up-to-date techniques for Furnace repair and installation.
Below are some of what you want to look for when it comes to using a Furnace to heat your home! The breadth of product knowledge and the necessary training to install the product that matches your need is critical.
Size Matters — a lot:
- The furnace’s specifications should fit your needs. A furnace that’s too small won’t keep your home comfortable during extremely-cold weather.
- In most homes the furnace was installed over sized too prevent this from happening.
- A furnace that is over sized is also over priced. It will cycle off and on far to often wearing out the components and wasting energy.
- One also must be certain that the ducts in your home are matched correctly to the size of the unit and more specifically to the fan speed of the unit.
Efficiency Matters — a lot:
- Efficiency is measured by the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) and it is calculated as a percentage
- Simply put, an 80% AFUE furnace allows 20% of the heat generated to leave your house up the chimney. That is lost money and lost energy.
- The lowest efficiency allowed by law is 78% Furnace. And for the past 20 years 9 out of 10 companies have been installing only 80% efficient furnaces for home heating purposes
- And a higher AFUE is another way to Go Green, you are helping yourself and the environment.
Reliability Matters — a lot:
- When a furnace fails 75% of the failures are significant repairs
- Over 50% of the 75% broke down completely
- You need to know the reliability of the model you choose.
- What the failure rate is can add significantly to the total cost of ownership
Should You Repair or Replace?
- Improved efficiency of most new furnaces could justify Replacing. Especially, if a key component such as the heat exchanger or control module failed.
- You are also probably better off replacing the furnace, if the unit is more than 2/3rds of the way through its expected life span. Which on average is 15 years
- If it is a minor repair and the unit is still young then a repair is called for.
- Trust Yavapai Plumbing & Heating to give you a staright answer regarding these tough decisions.
If You Need Furnace Repair or Replacement
24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
Insist on Our Certified and Trained Staff
Call Us Today: 928-277-0325