Prescott Air Conditioning Repair
Welcome to Yavapai Plumbing & Heating – the best Prescott air conditioning repair company! For 20 years and counting, we have been working on residential and commercial HVAC equipment and can quickly and affordably take care of your air conditioning repair, maintenance, or replacement request. Because we want you to receive the highest customer care and industry expertise when you call us, we will send NATE or EPA certified technicians to your home or business. Our highest ratings with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and our lack of complaints with the BBB show that we are committed to being the best, most trusted air conditioning and heating company in the area. Call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating today and we’re sure you’ll be calling us anytime you need an AC repair in Prescott!
Responsive Air Conditioning Installation
Are you looking for air conditioning installation services in Prescott? Then call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating today! We work quickly to make sure your air conditioning needs are taken care of and can complete most repairs and installations in the same day! We also work on geothermal systems and can recommend energy efficient products so you can enjoy your indoor temperatures while saving money on your energy costs. Our air conditioning installation services are the best in Prescott and we value our customer experiences. If you’re looking for a new air conditioning unit, you know who to call. We have 20 years of experience and we’re always focused on your comfort!
Common Prescott AC Unit Problems
The most obvious signs that your air conditioner isn’t working is the AC doesn’t turn on or it doesn’t supply cool air in your home. However, there are other signs that your AC unit is having problems that are not so obvious. For exceptional air conditioning service, call the experts at Yavapai today. If you notice any of the following, then we recommend contacting us ASAP:
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently — this indicates your AC may not be the proper size for your home, which ends up decreasing the lifespan of the equipment and costing you more on your energy bills.
- Your air conditioner makes odd noises — this indicates an internal issue that should be checked out immediately to avoid further damage. It can also indicate that the parts aren’t lubricated and need the attention of a professional tune-up.
- Your air conditioner is blowing a bad smell into your home — this indicates a buildup of moisture where mold and bacteria are growing. A professional should be called right away because the air being blown into your home is unhealthy.
Service at Your Convenience – Backed Up by the Best Policies and Guarantees in the Industry
Yavapai Plumbing & Heating has the Air Conditioning Products that Perform the best in Northern Arizona.
Yavapai Plumbing & Heating Has Your Back! Their experienced and certified technicians know the best products and use the most up-to-date techniques for Air Conditioning repair and installation.
- Products will be Selected to Fit Your Needs (client specific solution to take advantage of you’re needs, energy efficiency requirements and budget)
- Heat Pumps (the latest, most fuel efficient and cost effective Hybrid Heat Pumps, Dual Fuel and Mini Splits. All Heat Pumps both cool and heat your home.)
- Thermostats (programmable styles or self learning that communicate to you and YP&H if service is needed and are compatible with standard USB input and output)
- Packaged Systems and Split Air Conditioning (these have become much more efficient and are the products most common in our area with the Air Conditioning unit sitting outside next to the your home.)
If You Need Air Conditioning Repair, Installation or Service
24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
Insist on Our Certified and Trained Staff
Call Us Today: 928-277-0325