Furnace Services in Prescott
The best furnace repair in Prescott can be found by calling Yavapai Plumbing & Heating! Our customers have been calling us for the past 20 years when they need fast and affordable heating maintenance, repair, or replacement services. We can work on both commercial and residential systems and will make most repairs same day. In order to make sure you receive the highest customer care, we only send NATE or EPA certified technicians to your service call. We proudly boast the highest rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have yet to have a customer file a complaint. Call the most trusted Prescott heating company anytime you need heating services and we’ll show you why residents keep coming back to Yavapai Plumbing & Heating.
Prescott AZ HVAC Repair & Replacement
Is your old heater costing you more and more to run each year while providing uneven or unsatisfying heat? Then call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating for unmatched heater replacement, Prescott residents. We understand when heating issues come up during the winter, they need to be solved quickly, which is why we respond to service calls same day when necessary and we won’t quit until you’re satisfied. We even offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! We also recommend products with high energy efficiency so you can save money on your energy bills while enjoying comfortable indoor temperatures. We’re also available for geothermal services. Contact us today and find out why your friends and neighbors call us the best heating company in Prescott, Arizona!
Installing a High Efficiency Furnace
When you know you need a new furnace but don’t know where to start, look to Yavapai Plumbing and Heating. We can recommend a high efficiency furnace that will offer consistent heat throughout your home while saving money. Consider these important facts about a high efficiency system:
- It’s smart to choose a unit with a high AFUE rating. A furnace’s AFUE rating measures how well a furnace converts fuel into the heat that is circulated throughout a house. For example, a 95% efficient furnace converts 95% of the fuel into heat that gets circulated, while allowing only 5% to escape the house through a discharge, or flue.
- A more efficient use of fuel can mean a big decrease in utility bills, which in turn can offset the price of a top rated, high efficiency heating system. Available new technologies, such as variable speed blowers, can increase the comfort of your home without wasting energy or money.
Our highly trained technicians can calculate your home’s heating needs and install a high quality, affordable, high efficiency furnace. Contact us today!
Service at Your Convenience – Backed Up by the Best Policies and Guarantees in the Industry
Yavapai Plumbing and Heating Has Your Back! Their experienced and certified technicians know the best products and use the most up-to-date techniques for Furnace repair and installation.
Below are some of what you want to look for when it comes to using a Furnace to heat your home! The breadth of product knowledge and the necessary training to install the product that matches your need is critical.
Size Matters — a lot:
- The furnace’s specifications should fit your needs. A furnace that’s too small won’t keep your home comfortable during extremely-cold weather.
- In most homes the furnace was installed over sized too prevent this from happening.
- A furnace that is over sized is also over priced. It will cycle off and on far to often wearing out the components and wasting energy.
- One also must be certain that the ducts in your home are matched correctly to the size of the unit and more specifically to the fan speed of the unit.
Efficiency Matters — a lot:
- Efficiency is measured by the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) and it is calculated as a percentage
- Simply put, an 80% AFUE furnace allows 20% of the heat generated to leave your house up the chimney. That is lost money and lost energy.
- The lowest efficiency allowed by law is 78% Furnace. And for the past 20 years 9 out of 10 companies have been installing only 80% efficient furnaces for home heating purposes
- And a higher AFUE is another way to Go Green, you are helping yourself and the environment.
Reliability Matters — a lot:
- When a furnace fails 75% of the failures are significant repairs
- Over 50% of the 75% broke down completely
- You need to know the reliability of the model you choose.
- What the failure rate is can add significantly to the total cost of ownership
Should You Repair or Replace?
- Improved efficiency of most new furnaces could justify Replacing. Especially, if a key component such as the heat exchanger or control module failed.
- You are also probably better off replacing the furnace, if the unit is more than 2/3rds of the way through its expected life span. Which on average is 15 years
- If it is a minor repair and the unit is still young then a repair is called for.
- Trust Yavapai Plumbing & Heating to give you a staright answer regarding these tough decisions.
Furnace Size is Important for Efficiency
Tired of spending hard earned money on furnace repair in Prescott? It may be time to consider a furnace replacement. When choosing a new furnace, size is the most important factor to determine first. A furnace will not be efficient, no matter what the AFUE rating is, if it is the wrong size for your home. It could cause the need for frequent repairs, which may have been the issue with your previous furnace that got you to this point. If a furnace is too small, it will work entirely too hard to heat your home and lessen its lifespan without providing adequate warmth. Bigger is not always better, because if a furnace is too large for your home, it will turn on and off frequently, making it less efficient and also reducing the lifespan. Having both too large and too small of a furnace result in higher heating bills, higher chance of repairs, and higher frustration. We can calculate what the correct size furnace is for your home, so call Yavapai Plumbing & Heating to get a furnace that can live up to its high efficiency AFUE ratings.
If You Need Furnace Repair or Replacement
24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
Insist on Our Certified and Trained Staff
Call Us Today: 928-277-0325